make kdeui loadable by styles, kill/merge kdefx

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 29 20:48:57 BST 2007

I know I've heard people talk about wanting to kill/merge kdefx, and I
recently learned that the reason it exists as a separate library is (at
least in part) due to some issues loading kdeui outside of a KApplication.

Is this an issue that can be resolved? (Unfortunately, I don't know
enough about the problem to feel that I can fix it myself.) If so, are
people still in favor of eliminating kdefx as a separate library for KDE4?

--
Matthew
ESIG: .sig file not available