Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 21:21:38 BST 2007

On 21.06.07 09:37:49, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> On Wednesday 20 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > - could you adjust the code to follow the kdelibs style guide? =)
> > >        http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style
> >
> > Done.
> >
> > Update attached, just in case I overlooked something
>
> minor style nitpicks:
>
> 'setFoo( int x )' should be 'setFoo(int x)'
>
> foreach( QString comp, ...ParentComponents" ).toStringList() )
> {
>
> should be
>
> foreach (const QString &comp, ...ParentComponents").toStringList()) {
>

> while you're at it can you also move out the ContentInListView argument and
> make it a setter? Oh and please everybody help with coming up with better
> naming here!

Uhm, nevermind my other mail. It turns out that there's only 3
occurences of KSettings::Dialog according to lxr.kde.org and websvn (a
.*cpp regex actually works under the general search). So I will port and
commit everything on monday.

Andreas

--
It may or may not be worthwhile, but it still has to be done.