Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Thu Jun 21 21:09:41 BST 2007

On 21.06.07 09:37:49, Matthias Kretz wrote:
> while you're at it can you also move out the ContentInListView argument and
> make it a setter? Oh and please everybody help with coming up with better
> naming here!

Uhm, that would mean changing all code that uses this. Sorry but I don't
have the time to do more than a handful changes. Unfortunately
lxr.kde.org doesn't give a clear indication as to how many
KSettings::Dialog occurences there are. The identifier search doesn't
accept that and the general search doesn't let itself limit to *.cpp.

Andreas

--
You seek to shield those you love and you like the role of the provider.