Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 21:55:53 BST 2007

On Thursday 21 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Uhm, nevermind my other mail. It turns out that there's only 3
> occurences of KSettings::Dialog according to lxr.kde.org and websvn (a
> .*cpp regex actually works under the general search). So I will port and
> commit everything on monday.

We need to coordinate this as I've been hacking on KSettings::*, KCMultiDialog
and all KPage* classes now that I started to touch that code. Can you commit
your stuff on monday morning? If you'd wait till the evening you better send
the patch to me and I'll merge it into my stuff.

PS: a little warning: there is a patch bomb coming up for this list :-)

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de