Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Thu Jun 21 08:37:49 BST 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > - could you adjust the code to follow the kdelibs style guide? =)
> >        http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style
>
> Done.
>
> Update attached, just in case I overlooked something

minor style nitpicks:

'setFoo( int x )' should be 'setFoo(int x)'

foreach( QString comp, ...ParentComponents" ).toStringList() )
{

should be

foreach (const QString &comp, ...ParentComponents").toStringList()) {

while you're at it can you also move out the ContentInListView argument and
make it a setter? Oh and please everybody help with coming up with better
naming here!
This is the current, badly named, enum:
/**
 * Tells the dialog whether the entries in the listview are all static
 * or whether it should add a Configure... button to select which parts
 * of the optional functionality should be active or not.
 */
enum ContentInListView
{
    /**
     * Static listview, while running no entries are added or deleted
     */
    Static,
    /**
     * Configurable listview. The user can select what functionality he
     * wants.
     */
    Configurable
};