kconfig sync at exit

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 19:28:55 BST 2007

Hi,

In KOffice I added a 'savePreferences()' to the destructor of my document
class which creates a config group and writes a bunch of properties to
it.

I was surprised to see that I had to manually call 'config->sync()'
afterwards since none of my changes (not even the new group) appeared in
the config due to the app quitting shortly after.

Would it be possible to force a sync() on destruction or unload of the
kdelibs config code?  I think that would make a lot of sense.
--
Thomas Zander