KGlobalSettings::contrast that returns qreal?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Jun 18 20:49:21 BST 2007

...any objections if I add KGlobalSettings::contrastF() today? It would
be used by KColorScheme::shade() (and probably styles that fiddle with
the contrast); otherwise I guess I can "assume" that multiplying
contrast() by 0.1 achieves the same effect (but contrastF() would make
it more obvious what needs to change if we ever changed the return range
of contrast(), and follows the growing convention of using 0.0 <= qreal
<= 1.0 instead of integers).

--
Matthew
"Still the prettiest." -- Legolas