rename KPalette to KColorCollection

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Tue Jun 19 03:09:42 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> Since there were no objections, I plan (sometime today) to rename
> KPalette (which bears no relation to QPalette) to KColorCollection.

Oy, vey. So, I went to do this, and there is all sorts of ugliness about
KPalette ("nrColors", "getPaletteList", non-d-ptr-ification, and so on).
Therefore I am /not/ going to do anything to it tonight, but stay tuned
for a patch to clean up the class. If people like it, it'll go in on the
25th. If not, then KPalette will just be the way it is in KDE4 :-).

--
Matthew
"Still the prettiest." -- Legolas