Setting a kdelibs Freeze Date

Flavio Castelli micron at bglug.it
Fri Jun 15 16:23:40 BST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 14:40, Allen Winter wrote:
> Does anyone need more time to get in absolutely must-have stuff??
> Keep in mind that we have akademy coming up too.
> Keep in mind that we should be shifting emphasis to the apps.

After a thread on kdevelop-dev ml I decided to add bsd's kqueue support to
KDirWatch (a feature requested also in this [1] thread).

I've just patched the code but, during testing, I run against bug #85989. So
now I've to fix it in order to test my changes.
I hope to finish before 25th June.

Please let me know if this can be considered a "must-have" change.

Cheers
	Flavio

Ps: as I said before I _don't_ want to be the cause of any kind of delay

[1] http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=117287908705201&w=2
--
|§ micron<- ICQ #118796665
|§ GPG Key:
|§  ~ Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
|§  ~ KeyID: 6D632BED

~ "Progress is merely a realisation of utopias" ~