Setting a kdelibs Freeze Date

David Jarvie lists at astrojar.org.uk
Fri Jun 15 16:23:22 BST 2007

On Friday 15 June 2007 15:56, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Friday 15 June 2007 9:06:46 am David Jarvie wrote:
>> On Friday 15 June 2007 13:40, Allen Winter wrote:
>> > The current milestone calls for a kdelibs freeze on Monday 25 June.
>> > We can make that day one last "BIC Monday".
>>
>> Can you please clarify whether this applies to kdepimlibs as well?
>
> I really hadn't intended on including kdepimlibs with the freeze.
> Do you think we should freeze kdepimlibs too?

I don't think there's the same need to freeze kdepimlibs, and I'd prefer
to leave it open for changes for longer. It's just never been clear to me
whether announcements about kdelibs were meant to refer to all core
libraries (which would include kdepimlibs) or just kdelibs itself. Is
kdepimlibs to be considered as application level code for the purposes of
the KDE 4.0 schedule?

--
David Jarvie.
KAlarm author & maintainer.