'strict' color mode?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 15 17:35:21 BST 2007

Ok, I guess Olaf gets my head for forgetting about this :-). One of the
u7y/a11y requests was for a 'strict' color scheme mode that would
instruct applications to absolutely limit their color choices to the
system palette. Are there any objections if I add 'static bool
KColorScheme::strict()' this Monday?

Suggestions for alternative names/implementations are welcome,
alternatively it could be added to KGlobalSettings (KColorScheme is sort
of a KGS offshoot, as it is also used to get global settings, albeit a
specific limited subset).

--
Matthew
"I can hear you / just barely hear you / I can just barely hear you"