kconfigbackend vs. ldap/whatever

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Jun 6 09:06:03 BST 2007

moin,

i've been looking at KConfigBackend and found these possible TODO items:
KCB assumes that it is working with files. that needs to be abstracted.
on top of that, KFileConfigBackend could be introduced.
apart from that, KCB contains protected member vars, which is Ugly (TM).

any takers? i have no interest in this class; just stumbled over it.