Gwenview 2 moved to kdegraphics

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 23:12:18 BST 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 June 2007 5:12:56 pm Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > I am happy to announce that today I moved Gwenview 2 from
> > playground/graphics to kdegraphics.
>
> I just updated the module status page accordingly.
> So this means that kuickshow should be removed from kdegraphics.

yes; it will be moved to extragear.

if the okular PS support comes through, then i'll be looking to move out
kghostview as well. kfax should be exiting right around the time we either:

a) decide we don't need raw fax file reading support in kdegraphics
b) kpdf can open raw g3/g4 tiff data files

right now i'm waiting for (b)

in any case, i'm waiting on the kpdf GS stuff to show direction as
either "will be robust enough" or "won't be robust enough" to start moving
things around in kdegraphics. i don't want to wait longer than this weekend,
though, and if push comes to shove i'll just do all the other module
maintenance that is scheduled then.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se