Gwenview 2 moved to kdegraphics

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Tue Jun 5 22:55:53 BST 2007

On Tuesday 05 June 2007 5:12:56 pm Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am happy to announce that today I moved Gwenview 2 from playground/graphics
> to kdegraphics.

I just updated the module status page accordingly.
So this means that kuickshow should be removed from kdegraphics.

> Since Gwenview depends on libexiv2, I modified my CMake files to make libexiv2
> an optional dependency, and only enabled compilation of Gwenview if it's
> found. I was about to say I hoped I didn't make any mistake, but I just
> noticed mlaurent already fixed a few things in my CMake stuff. I am therefore
> confident it must build fine now (thanks Laurent!).

If libexiv2 is an optional dependency then gwenview should build without it.
If libexiv2 is a hard dependency then obviously gwenview can't be built without it.

If optional, then I don't think the kdegraphics/CMakeLists.txt file is doing the right thing.

-Allen