Gwenview 2 moved to kdegraphics

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Jun 6 10:45:24 BST 2007

On Wednesday 06 of June 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 05 June 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > On Tuesday 05 June 2007 5:12:56 pm Aurélien Gâteau wrote:
> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > I am happy to announce that today I moved Gwenview 2 from
> > > playground/graphics to kdegraphics.
> >
> > I just updated the module status page accordingly.
> > So this means that kuickshow should be removed from kdegraphics.
>
> yes; it will be moved to extragear.

 Is that just so that people who still use Kuickshow will be able to do so?
SVN log for at least last half a year shows only porting changes, so
otherwise it should be rather moved to svn rm for being unmaintained.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz