Gwenview 2 moved to kdegraphics

Aurélien Gâteau aurelien.gateau-GANU6spQydw at public.gmane.org
Tue Jun 5 22:12:56 BST 2007

Hello,

I am happy to announce that today I moved Gwenview 2 from playground/graphics
to kdegraphics.

Since Gwenview depends on libexiv2, I modified my CMake files to make libexiv2
an optional dependency, and only enabled compilation of Gwenview if it's
found. I was about to say I hoped I didn't make any mistake, but I just
noticed mlaurent already fixed a few things in my CMake stuff. I am therefore
confident it must build fine now (thanks Laurent!).

Regards,
  Aurélien