changing KGraphicsUtils? (update/current state of the discussion)

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Sat Jun 2 00:06:04 BST 2007

On Friday 01 June 2007 23:13:56 Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> - Thomas is against mix().

ehm, no that is an inaccurate description. I am against you pushing code
without having real usages in real kde apps to learn what is actually
required.

Why do you keep on stating you will commit things when there have been
quite a number of people that agreed to my proposal of waiting various
weeks and letting the dust settle?

I am very very disappointed that you are pushing me in a corner that I
have to reply to every retry of yours to again push your agenda upon the
kdelibs codebase. It makes me look bad and that makes you look equally
bad.

I'm going to end writing emails on this thread now; but just to be very
clear, the positions have been made clear. And this is not a game of who
can write the most emails.
--
Thomas Zander