Requiring CMake 2.4.5 ?

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Jan 29 17:14:56 GMT 2007

On Monday 29 January 2007 17:55, Paulo Jorge Guedes wrote:
> [...]

Yes, for windows 2.4.5 is already required, but currently our windows
developers are still the minority, so forcing everybody to update cmake
because our less than 10 windows developers require a newer version doesn't
make sense.

Actually I wanted to put a

if(WIN32)
   cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.4.5 FATAL_ERROR)
endif(WIN32)

in FindKDE4Internal.cmake already some weeks ago but didn't get around to do
it.

Bye
Alex