kuiserver future (to gui or not to gui)

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Feb 22 19:15:39 GMT 2007

On February 22, 2007, Rafael Fernández López wrote:
> Mathusalem main developer told me they're refactoring everything, and they
> just threw to trashcan all they had.

would this, then, be the time to agree on a common d-bus interface? we're
writing ours, and they are now rewriting theirs. sounds like if we don't do
it now .... we may not get the chance again for many, many years if ever.

i don't see anything in org.kde.KIO.UIServer that is somehow unique to a kde
job.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se