Installed sounds

pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Mon Aug 27 16:56:03 BST 2007

A Monday 27 August 2007 16:40:05, Andreas Pakulat escreveu:
> I don't have a good memory, but IIRC he said something close to "only
> ship oxygen" (pinheiro please correct me if I'm wrong here, but thats
> what I recall from the style thread from you).

yes for the very simple reson that they are vastly supirior in ever aspect, we
have all the sizes we want and we will provide resolution specific versions.
Can the old ones do that?
But yea im not that maniac, if we get to midle tearm agreament im ok, but I
have to give my opinion on artistic areas.

--

core oxygen icon designer