Installed sounds

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Mon Aug 27 18:07:54 BST 2007

On 27.08.07 16:56:03, pinheiro wrote:
> A Monday 27 August 2007 16:40:05, Andreas Pakulat escreveu:
> > I don't have a good memory, but IIRC he said something close to "only
> > ship oxygen" (pinheiro please correct me if I'm wrong here, but thats
> > what I recall from the style thread from you).
>
> yes for the very simple reson that they are vastly supirior in ever aspect, we
> have all the sizes we want and we will provide resolution specific versions.
> Can the old ones do that?

No, but do the people that use those wallpapers _now_ in their
resolution need resolution-independant wallpapers? I really don't see
the problem with shipping the old ones besides the new ones and choosing
a new wallpaper as default (same for styles, music, icons, whatnot).

Andreas

--
Cold hands, no gloves.