Blitz change on Monday, (was Re: Naming of blitz ?)

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Sun Aug 26 12:37:57 BST 2007

Just to make sure people using Blitz are notified, I'll be changing the name
of the header and library on Monday to avoid a conflict. You'll have to
change your includes from <blitz.h> to <qimageblitz.h>. If your using
{BLITZ_INCLUDES} and {BLITZ_LIBRARIES} in your CMakeFile that can stay the
same.

LXR isn't showing Blitz yet but I think these are the only places it is used
so far:

kolourpaint/imagelib/effects
koffice/krita/ui

I can update these when I commit. If there is anywhere else let me know!