Blitz change on Monday, (was Re: Naming of blitz ?)

Diego Iastrubni elcuco at kde.org
Sun Aug 26 16:49:13 BST 2007

I think also kdebase needs it:

-- Found Qt-Version 4.3.0
-- Found X11: /usr/lib/libX11.so
-- Found KDE 4.0 include dir: /home/stupid/kde/include
-- Found KDE 4 library dir: /home/stupid/kde/lib
-- Found KDE4 kconfig_compiler
preprocessor: /home/stupid/kde/bin/kconfig_compiler
-- Found KDE4 automoc: /home/stupid/kde/bin/kde4automoc
-- Found Strigi: /home/stupid/kde/lib/libstreams.so
CMake Error: Could not find REQUIRED package Blitz
-- Configuring done
make: *** [cmake_check_build_system] Error 255

ביום ראשון, 26 באוגוסט 2007, נכתב על ידי Mosfet: