Naming of blitz ?

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Fri Aug 24 22:48:53 BST 2007

Okay, if there are no objections on Monday I'm going to switch to qimageblitz,
because that is my favorite :)

I'm waiting until Monday because a) It's binary incompatible and b) I'm going
through Qt and pixman right now and just got my head wrapped around byte
multiplication and using INTERPOLATE_255 for alphablending. If I stop now
I'll probably forget: short attention span :P