Blitz now in kdesupport - Porting time! :)

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Aug 13 15:20:38 BST 2007

On Saturday 11 August 2007, Mosfet wrote:
> I've just added Blitz to kdesupport so it's time to start porting. If your an
> app developer and were using KImageEffect either port to Blitz or QPainter.
> There is a small porting README in the Blitz folder and if you need any help
> feel free to email me.

One quesiton about the code:
why is Blitz::hull() all inline in the header file, when it's private (so it's never called directly
anyway by anything else than blitz.cpp)?
In fact why not move it completely to the top of the .cpp file and remove any mention of it
in the .h file (i.e. make it file-static instead of class-static)?
The same applies to all static private method from blitz.h: I would suggest to put as
little as possible in the public header files; only the public API.