Blitz now in kdesupport - Porting time! :)

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 13:14:09 BST 2007

On Saturday 11 August 2007 6:35:12 am Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
...snip...
> Ok, I've fixed your lib to compile with msvc/win32.

Thanks!

> We maybe need asm support for msvc.

Dunno. It's been ages since I used a compiler other than cc or gcc. I know Qt
is using macros for it's asm stuff, I assume for this reason. Haven't looked
into it much but it looks scary to me >:)

Since there are C++ fallbacks for everything the only method I'd really be
concerned about is convolve(). This can be used as the basis for a lot of
effects. The other stuff I view as just nice little optimizations for code
that should run fast either way.