Blitz now in kdesupport - Porting time! :)

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 15:42:24 BST 2007

<David wrote>
...snip...
In fact why not move it completely to the top of the .cpp file and remove any
mention of it in the .h file (i.e. make it file-static instead of
class-static)? The same applies to all static private method from blitz.h: I
would suggest to put as little as possible in the public header files; only
the public API.
</David>

Yep, I've got to do that anyways for Krazy ;-) I did the basic suggestions it
made, (licenses, and preprocessor stuff), but still have to do the rest.