Blitz now in kdesupport - Porting time! :)

Mosfet daniel.duley at verizon.net
Sat Aug 11 00:35:11 BST 2007

I've just added Blitz to kdesupport so it's time to start porting. If your an
app developer and were using KImageEffect either port to Blitz or QPainter.
There is a small porting README in the Blitz folder and if you need any help
feel free to email me.

As for what I can do, if you guys need help I can take a gander at porting
libs and base to start with, especially the old style stuff. Widget styles
are no problem but I am currently running KDE4 from a KDE3 shell so will need
someone to work with me and test all the KWin styles once I finish.