Unit tests compilation problem.

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 19:52:06 BST 2007

I just noticed this oddness;
whenever I alter a file in my library to get my test to pass; it gets
compiled twice. And since I'm the kind of person that first writes the
test and then alters the code to make it pass; this happens a LOT. :(

This problem seems to have been introduced recently; anyone feel
responsible? If you have a hint on where this bug was introduced, please
tell me how we can avoid compiling twice.

Thanks!

See for example; (in koffice/shapes/text)

zander at dust:text$touch Layout.cpp
zander at dust:text$cb
zander at dust:text$make
Scanning dependencies of target textshape
[ 91%] Building CXX object shapes/text/CMakeFiles/textshape.dir/Layout.o
Linking CXX shared module ../../lib/textshape.so
[ 97%] Built target textshape
Scanning dependencies of target TestDocumentLayout
[ 97%] Building CXX object shapes/text/tests/CMakeFiles/TestDocumentLayout.dir/home/zander/work/kde/koffice/shapes/text/Layout.o
Linking CXX executable TestDocumentLayout
[100%] Built target TestDocumentLayout

--
Thomas Zander