Unit tests compilation problem.

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Apr 5 20:14:45 BST 2007

On Thursday 05 April 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> I just noticed this oddness;
> whenever I alter a file in my library to get my test to pass; it gets
> compiled twice. And since I'm the kind of person that first writes the
> test and then alters the code to make it pass; this happens a LOT. :(
>
> This problem seems to have been introduced recently; anyone feel
> responsible?
How about yourself? ;-)

set(TestDocumentLayout_test_SRCS
    TestDocumentLayout.cpp
    TestLists.cpp
    ../Layout.cpp
    ../ListItemsHelper.cpp
)
kde4_automoc(${TestDocumentLayout_test_SRCS})

This test doesn't link to libtextshape, it compiles Layout.cpp into its own code directly.
Probably to access internal stuff?