Color, Icon and Font Settings in KDE4

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Apr 2 23:19:18 BST 2007

On Saturday 31 March 2007, Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> 2. We need to organise a review of all widgets in kdelibs/kdebase for
> compatibility with the new QAccessible architecture. Is there a list
> somewhere with all the widgets that exist?

no =(

kdelibs would be easy enough to whip up a list for; they are mostly in kdeui/
though there are a few elsewhere, such as in kprinter and kio (particularly
kio/kfile).

we could of course just start with the list of designer enabled widgets in
kdelibs/kdewidgets. it's probably not exhaustive, but it's a good start and
should cover that greater majority of widgets in use in our UI.

kdebase would be a bit more of a task as there may well be custom widgets
tucked away in various apps. but we could start by looking at libkonq,
libworkspace, etc...

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se