objections to disallowing in-source builds in all KDE modules ?

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Fri Sep 29 18:01:26 BST 2006

Am Freitag, 29. September 2006 06:08 schrieb Maksim Orlovich:
> Too bad those "benefits" are not the actual reason, which we know as Alex
> was kind enough to share his reasoning in his initial post:

My main reason to forbid it is because I'm tired of fixing srcdir != builddir
problems for those that today say they don't like to be restricted.
Supporting two setups is just a pain and those that would like to stick to
their srcdir == builddir setups wouldn't want autorevert broken commits,
right?

Greetings, Stephan