Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Scott Wheeler wheeler at kde.org
Tue Sep 12 09:30:26 BST 2006

On Tuesday 12 September 2006 10:15, Mirko Boehm wrote:

> I was unable to finish the merge before Sunday night. It will be prepared
> in a branch, and merged next Monday

Uhm, they're new classes, no?  Unless you're breaking existing code, or I've
really misunderstood the libs policy, you can add them whenever you feel
like.  You just have to hold off on making other modules require them until
Monday.

-Scott

--
Bronfman isn’t known for being the brightest crayon in the sandwich, if you
get my drift.