Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Fri Sep 8 09:15:15 BST 2006

On Friday, 08. September 2006 10:00, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> What I want to prevent is to add one more Germanism to the KDE API. These
> things happen to often.

OTOH, native speakers are more tempted to use their whole vocabulary, whereas
we need a simplified "international English" IMO.

> And "thread count" is definitly no good. It is a term used for something
> totally unrelated. We can only use it if the joke is intended.
> Hm. that may actually be funny. So why not?

/me had to look that one up and guesses that most other non-native speakers
would have to, too.  So one would probably think this was unintentional.

Ciao, /  /
     /--/
    /  / ANS