WeaverGui (was Re: Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs)

Mirko Boehm mirko at kde.org
Thu Sep 7 07:01:22 BST 2006

On Tuesday 05 September 2006 21:35, Mirko Boehm wrote:
> I would like to suggest to add the two main libraries - the Weaver library
> that contains the job queue and surrounding classes, and the WeaverGui
> library that holds everything that depends on QtGui,

I was thinking about that again. The WeaverGui library has just been started,
and is (a) not finished and (b) quality-wise not in the same state as the
core library. Also, it is not used by other projects.

Let us just move the main weaver library (the one that depends on QtCore) to
kdelibs, and let us keep WeaverGui in kdesdk until it becomes useful.

--Mirko.