Patch on ksnapshot

Ingo Klöcker kloecker at kde.org
Thu Sep 7 20:39:59 BST 2006

On Wednesday 30 August 2006 23:34, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 August 2006 21:12, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> > > And it seems that "Open With" is more important to many people
> > > than "Print", and so are "Save As" and "Copy to Clipboard".
> >
> > Please tell me how you came to this conclusion? The "Open With"
> > wish (bug:131410) has 0 votes and the similar wish 63067 has 20
> > votes (from one person I guess because there's only a single
> > comment).
> >
> > If this button is so important to many people then why does this
> > wish not have 100+ votes and 5+ duplicates? Why does this wish not
> > appear among the 2292 most wanted features?
>
> Its an unfortunate consequence of human nature that people tend to
> not know what they really want until they actually used it.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure people want to open snapshots with a second
application in order to print them instead of just clicking on the
Print button.

Did I already propose to add the LikeBack functionality to KSnapShot in
order to find out whether people really like this new functionality?

Regards,
Ingo