Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:09:00 BST 2006

On 9/7/06, Mirko Boehm <mirko at kde.org> wrote:

> It uses cmake for building. Other than the fact that until now it uses a sane
> naming scheme (provided that we are in 2006, and file systems that are case
> sensitive are standard), I do not see any technical reason that should
> prevent it from going in. I am fine with reverting to a 1992 MS-DOS naming
> scheme as requested (excuse my sarcasm :-), if it is wanted for consistency.

As long as you don't have:

  KFooSomething.h
  kfoosomething.h

(even in 2 different directories)

Mac OS X is case-preserving but not case-sensitive (well there are
case-sensitive FSes in OSX, but they're not widely used), and the same
for windows; both of which are to be supported in kde4, so please
account for that in naming.  :)