Adding ThreadWeaver libraries to kdelibs

Adam Treat treat at kde.org
Thu Sep 7 15:31:10 BST 2006

I haven't seen a single person say, "No, no, this doesn't belong in kdelibs"
so I think you should just move it in.  All of these API criticisms aside,
kdelibs is far from perfect, so requiring threadweaver to be perfect in order
to move it in is a bit silly.  The API changes can be done in kdelibs if need
be as there is still plenty of time to make those changes.

As for lowercase.cpp VS CamelCase.cpp ... this is not germane to the topic.
Can we move that to kde-devel where it can be safely ignored?

Adam