Fwd: Linux Format award

Robert Knight robertknight at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 20:35:25 BST 2006

> Where they, for instance, compare the most complex config page of konqueror
> with the simplest of Firefox and say "see, look who's most usable!

At the risk of dragging everyone into a flame-fest, they do have a
point.  Konqueror's settings dialog was discussed as a problem area at
aKademy, I think there is a lot that can be done to improve it.  The
usability team have already put together a very informative report on
other areas of Konqueror.

That aside, it is great for KDE to get this award.  I am optimistic
for the future :)