Fwd: Linux Format award

Boudewijn Rempt boud at valdyas.org
Wed Oct 4 16:27:15 BST 2006

On Wednesday 04 October 2006 17:15, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> congrats, everyone =)

> Subject: Linux Format award
> Date: Wednesday 04 October 2006 8:02
> From: Rebecca Smalley
>
> Dear Aaron and Matthias
>
> Hi there, I'm writing from Linux Format (www.linuxformat.co.uk). KDE
> recently won the Free Software Project of the Year award in our
> Reader Awards 2006, and I would like to send you a certificate. I was

That's nice, especially given the tone and tenor of Linux Format recently.
Where they, for instance, compare the most complex config page of konqueror
with the simplest of Firefox and say "see, look who's most usable!". But
maybe these are awards based on readers' votes?

--
Boudewijn Rempt
http://www.valdyas.org/fading/index.cgi