Using scripting languages for KDE4 main modules

David Boddie david at boddie.org.uk
Mon Oct 2 15:45:05 BST 2006

On Monday 02 October 2006 11:29:37 +0200, Boudewijn Rempt wrote:

> And we're talking about application scripting again, instead of writing
> applications in scripting languages.

Right. The original discussion stemmed from the use of non-core languages
to create _entire_applications_ in the kdegames and kdeedu modules.

I don't think that many (any?) people are advocating making kdelibs depend
on non-core languages, and the discussion about application scripting is
only partly relevant to the original question.

David