Mocups of focus hints for panes

Jaroslaw Staniek js at iidea.pl
Tue Nov 28 16:04:31 GMT 2006

Matthew Woehlke said the following, On 2006-11-28 01:26:

>> PS: Of course the focus color is blue for by default, substitute it
>> with anything that will be the default in KDE4 [snip]
>
> Please stop thinking about it as "blue". If you ever use "blue", or
> anything *except* the highlight color I have chosen[*], I will be upset.
> :-)

Read the whole message  from me or nothing :) I explicity mentioned
QPalette::Highlight so note that I talked about blue is only to make my
statements more clear to usability people.

BTW, "your" style on focus.png does not look accessible (at least no moe
acessible than CDE style) - it has still only one pixel thick and very dark
rectangle used - instead of a good contrasting highlight color.

--
regards / pozdrawiam, Jaroslaw Staniek