kbabel degenerating

Erik Kjær Pedersen erik at binghamton.edu
Fri Nov 3 13:57:07 GMT 2006

For some reason I can not send an e-mail to
Stephan Johach <lucardus at onlinehome.de>
so I sending it to the lists

Fredag 03. november 2006 5:37   skrev du:
> I had a look what has changed in stable branch, and indeed the diff
> algorithm was replaced by shaforo (cc) in July 2006. So perhaps this change
> causes your problem.
>
> BTW have you filed a bugreport with some more details, so a potential
> bug fixer has a chance to test if he or she can verify the bug?

I did send in a bug report about half a year ago, but since it is well known
there is no maintainer it seems a bit pointless.

The diff function 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 when comparing to another file, that is the
diff methos I use, simply says it does not find a corresponding message, so
it never displays the differences.
I wonder why shaforo made that change.

Erik