kbabel degenerating

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Fri Nov 3 14:28:39 GMT 2006

Am Freitag, 3. November 2006 14:57 schrieb Erik Kjær Pedersen:
> For some reason I can not send an e-mail to
> Stephan Johach <lucardus at onlinehome.de>
> so I sending it to the lists

No problem, I am subscribed here.

> The diff function 3.5.4 and 3.5.5 when comparing to another file, that is
> the diff methos I use, simply says it does not find a corresponding
> message, so it never displays the differences.
> I wonder why shaforo made that change.

I see. For me KBabel shows some colored characters like MS Word shows for
paragraph ends. I switched back to the 3.5.3 tagged sources and it worked
again. So I am now sure it is the new diff algorithm which  broke kbabel.
Unfortunately I am lost with this code, so it would be best if the person who
broke it could have a look and fix it or revert the changes.

Stephan