qt-dbus compilation problem

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed May 31 20:44:46 BST 2006

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>This wrappers couold be avoided if all binaries and shared libraries
>lives in <buildroot>/bin

I'll let the buildsystem take care of that. If a wrapper script is
necessary, then the buildsystem shall create one for me.

>cmakes provided test suite enables to produce this
>
>C:\Daten\kde4\kdesupport\qt-dbus-build>make test
>Running tests...
>Start processing tests
>Test project
>  1/  6 Testing tst_qdbusconnection           ***Failed
>  2/  6 Testing tst_qdbusmarshall             ***Failed
>  3/  6 Testing tst_qdbusxmlparser               Passed
>  4/  6 Testing tst_qdbusinterface            ***Failed
>  5/  6 Testing tst_qdbusabstractadaptor         Passed
>  6/  6 Testing tst_hal                       ***Failed
>
>33% tests passed, 4 tests failed out of 6

Considering there are a lot more tests in qdbusmarshal than tst_hal, the
number is blatantly false.

I'd much rather get the output of tst_xxxx -xml and create a proper
webpage.

But, as a simple wrapper to run them in the correct order, I don't see a
problem.

>The following tests FAILED:
>          1 - tst_qdbusconnection (Failed)
>          2 - tst_qdbusmarshall (Failed)
>          4 - tst_qdbusinterface (Failed)
>          6 - tst_hal (Failed)
>Errors while running CTest
>mingw32-make: *** [test] Error 8

Would be better if CTest integrated with QtTestLib to find out *which*
tests are available and, therefore, report the error count by test
function, not test program.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway