qt-dbus compilation problem

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Wed May 31 20:15:16 BST 2006

Ralf Habacker wrote:
>I've appended a error log. Maybe you can give some informations about
>the reasons, i hope.

hal: do you have HAL running on the system bus? If you don't, the test is
pointless.

qdbusinterface: All calls failed. That looks fishy, because the calls are
routed locally. The call to introspection also failed, which explains why
the signal test failed too. I'd have to debug this one to find out more.

Ping::sendArrayOfArrays(hugebytearray) failed... I can understand that
one, but it shouldn't fail just because it's transferring 16MB of data. I
also don't see any reply messages being received, so it could be the
server daemon that failed to relay the message back.

  thiago.macieira (AT) trolltech.com     Trolltech AS
    GPG: 0x6EF45358                   |  Sandakerveien 116,
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C          |  NO-0402
    966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358          |  Oslo, Norway