Helping with KDE4 (valgrind)

John Tapsell johnflux at gmail.com
Mon May 8 18:54:25 BST 2006

Hi Julian,

  This is great timing!  ksysguard (the process viewer thing)
communicates to ksysguardd.  I would love to know if communicating via
pipes (serialising/sending/recieving/deserialising) etc is slow, or
whether I should code some kind of faster track for the common case of
watching the local machine.

  It would be great if I could have help profilling ksysguard.

John