[RFC] Moving out KDE3 stuff out of trunk

Stephan Kulow coolo at kde.org
Mon May 8 11:00:04 BST 2006

Am Sonntag, 7. Mai 2006 14:39 schrieb Nicolas Goutte:

> But we cannot keep KDE3 and KDE4 stuff one by another in a same l10n
> module. That would be a nightmare for example for Scripty, as it would mean
> handling 2 xgettext versions and using the "messages" target  on one but
> Messages.sh in the other case. (Not counting how to write the
> check_po_files sript for such a case.)

So we need to split between KDE and extragear translations at this point?
I don't think that Scripty will be that compilated - after all you need to
maintain two sets of scripts either way and maintaining a list of what are
KDE3 and what are KDE4 modules isn't hard enough to justify an extra copy
of l10n.

Greetings, Stephan