Building with cmake

Adriaan de Groot groot at kde.org
Mon Mar 20 20:39:42 GMT 2006

On Monday 20 March 2006 20:09, William A. Hoffman wrote:
> if you posted the problem you are having.   Also, it would be a good
> idea to set up a dashboard that runs from a nightly cmake build, so that
> we can make sure cvs cmake does not break kde builds.

How do you see that? Cronjob that svn (er, cvs) ups cmake, builds cmake, then
builds kdelibs with that cmake using "make Experimental"? Kinda hard to spot
where any particular build goes wrong, I'd say. The existing KDE dashboard is
a little odd as well - both the continuous and the experimental builds have
lots of errors, while kdelibs builds just fine in a non-Experimental compile
here.

--
These are your friends - Adem
    GPG: FEA2 A3FE Adriaan de Groot