The Technical Working Group's mission statement

Michael Pyne michael.pyne at kdemail.net
Wed Mar 15 02:48:48 GMT 2006

On Tuesday 14 March 2006 21:37, Gregory Hayes wrote:
> Are there plans to make kdesvn-build compatible with cmake?
>
> Greg

Yes.

I will update kdesvn-build to support whatever build system is used for KDE.

It's been an ongoing process (most recent speed bump being qt-copy 4.0) so
it's really nothing new in that department.

I will say that I don't have a lot of time now and for the future so if anyone
who isn't scared of Perl at a 3rd grade reading level wants to get familiar
with the code and help out with the porting, that would be appreciated.

One thing though:  I'd like to switch the script all at once, so I don't
anticipate adding support to a released version of kdesvn-build until CMake
is "it" for building KDE.

Regards,
 - Michael Pyne